CSM 2018 Exhibit and Sponsorship Sales
A. Fassano & Company | 461 Route 168, Unit A | Turnersville, NJ 08012
After Hours Demonstration Events – $3,200 per night / $6,200 for both nights
Excellent opportunity to host an event in your booth to a targeted and attentive group of CSM attendees! Invite attendees to return to your booth after exhibit hall hours for a networking event followed by an in-depth presentation of your products and services.
- Demonstration Times Available (call for current availability):
- Thursday, February 22, 2018 – 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- Friday, February 23, 2018 – 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm
- Sponsor may decide how to use the allotted time (Recommended: use first ½ hour for networking/cocktails as attendees arrive and conduct presentation during remaining time)
- Thirty (30) chairs provided for guest seating (seating space may be limited dependent on booth space and fire code allowances)
- Invited attendees will only be permitted in the area immediately surrounding the sponsor's booth
- Sponsor will be responsible for printing and mailing invitations that attendees must show for access to the exhibit hall after hours (APTA must approve proof in advance). Utilizing the complimentary one-time use of the pre-registration mailing list is recommended.
- Print additional invitations to your after hours event to invite attendees onsite to revisit your booth for this special presentation
- Each company is responsible for any other costs associated with their demonstration (e.g. catering, additional furnishings, etc.).
Patron Sponsor Level Benefits:
- Two (2) Sponsorship Priority Points for use toward CSM 2019 exhibit space assignment
- Mobile App enhanced company listing
- Complimentary pre- and post-conference mailing lists of registered attendees (physical addresses only)
- Sponsor recognition in Onsite Schedule-at-a-Glance (Sponsorship Inclusion Deadline December 1, 2017)
- Sponsor recognition in post-conference edition of PT in Motion
- And more!
Interested in any of the above sponsorship opportunities? Perhaps you have a new idea that would better meet your marketing needs? Contact Scott Zeller to discuss sponsorship opportunities that best suit your company’s goals.
A. Fassano & Company